Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Adventures in baking

This will be my last blog referencing Cookies Across America - only for the fact it completes my cookie baking for the military.

Of all the branches that I delivered cookies to, the Navy proved to be the most illusive lol - I must have driven by the same office three times, each time it was closed too!  I finally drove 14 miles across Tampa Bay and found another Navy Recruiting office to give my cookies to!


I know that there are still a few more days left where I could do more baking, but I think I'm about cookied out lol :)  In the meantime if you've never "baked a difference" -if you're reading this perhaps the last few blogs will be a motivating factor for you to get involved next year and bake cookies to give away to those who make a daily difference in the city where you live.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Disclaimer

I am a voluntary Allrecipes Allstar Brand Ambassador and I do not receive compensation for my work with Allrecipes.com. Any product received is only used for experience-based reviews on The Daily Gourmet. The reviews, content and opinions expressed in this blog are the sole opinions of Sarah.

Fellow foodies

Recipes - under construction