Thursday, January 7, 2016

Crafted with love

Let me take a moment and brag on my daddy. My amazing daddy made this beautiful wooden spice rack for me as a Christmas gift!!!  I had searched SO many websites for a spice rack, and none of them were what I wanted. Notice the big space at the bottom? It's for the economy sized jars which are typically found at wholesale clubs!  I must say homemade gifts are truly a treasure and this gift will always remind me of my daddy!! It will be like celebrating Christmas each and every day!

Naturally, I had the fun and creative task of designing spice labels for all those spice jars!





Apparently I love garlic, and it seems I also have a fondness for Paprika too!!! Let me stop for a moment and give a shout out to the Savory Spice shop! I'm fortunate to live where they have a local franchise, and I was able to get a bargain on filling up a few of my spice bottles!! Check them out, plus if you sign up for their rewards program you'll also get a 2 ounce spice blend during the month of your birthday!

Now that my spices and herbs are organized (I had over 50 at last count!) I have been going crazy with cooking!  Happy 2016 and have a phenomenal year!







post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Disclaimer

I am a voluntary Allrecipes Allstar Brand Ambassador and I do not receive compensation for my work with Allrecipes.com. Any product received is only used for experience-based reviews on The Daily Gourmet. The reviews, content and opinions expressed in this blog are the sole opinions of Sarah.

Fellow foodies

Recipes - under construction