Thursday, July 14, 2011

Allrecipe Allstar Brand Ambassador

Back in early June I came across an email that had been sent to me in the middle of May. I quickly replied, unsure whether or not my reply -albeit nearly a MONTH later- would be received.  Naturally my heart sank, as this was NOT a typical email, but one from none other than Allrecipes.com  

I was extremely elated to hear back that there was still room and I simply needed to submit some information.

Having said that - this blog is being used for one of my many loves...cooking!  Some of the recipes will naturally be from Allrecipes, and some will be a mix of my personal recipes.  I hope if you follow me that you'll try the recipes and let me know

I am an Allrecipes Allstar Brand Ambassador (a voluntary position) and I’m not compensated for my work with Allrecipes.com. Products received from advertiser are only used for experienced-based reviews on TheDailyGourmet.Blogspot.Com. The reviews, content and opinions expressed in this blog are purely the sole opinions of Sarah Stone. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Disclaimer

I am a voluntary Allrecipes Allstar Brand Ambassador and I do not receive compensation for my work with Allrecipes.com. Any product received is only used for experience-based reviews on The Daily Gourmet. The reviews, content and opinions expressed in this blog are the sole opinions of Sarah.

Fellow foodies

Recipes - under construction