Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Taste the flavour!

When I think of summer time food I automatically think of grilling, and kicking back with a refreshing glass of lemonade. 

 Mango spiced steak skewers  were a fabulous find, paired with Lemon Thyme rice, and steamed veggies were truly representative of a great summer time meal!  The best part - you can have dinner finished in under 30 minutes!!!

To complete the meal I served a lemonade made with Meyer lemons, and of course dinner wouldn't be complete without a slice of lemon pie!  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Disclaimer

I am a voluntary Allrecipes Allstar Brand Ambassador and I do not receive compensation for my work with Allrecipes.com. Any product received is only used for experience-based reviews on The Daily Gourmet. The reviews, content and opinions expressed in this blog are the sole opinions of Sarah.

Fellow foodies

Recipes - under construction