Friday, June 15, 2012

Burgers w/ zesty appeal

Often when it's summertime I have no desire to heat up my house to cook. Instead I turn to my grill and contribute to global warming (haha!)

I've always been one to push the edge w/ what I create and my triple citrus BBQ burgers are no exception!
Ingredients: Beef, barbeque sauce, jerk seasoning, garlic salt, pepperjack cheese...looks good so far right???



Ohhh wait I forgot!  You'll also need the zest and fresh squeezed juice from an orange, lime, and lemon! Say WHAT?!  That's right...this burger boasts a citrusy trio that gives it an amazing pop of flavour!
This burger is one you'll absolutely want to add to your grilling repertoire!  It has a mild kick and bright citrus flavour, but one that is not overwhelming!  To give a nice balance I used Sweet Baby Rays Hickory Brown Sugar BBQ sauce.

This is MY version of Floribbean food!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Disclaimer

I am a voluntary Allrecipes Allstar Brand Ambassador and I do not receive compensation for my work with Allrecipes.com. Any product received is only used for experience-based reviews on The Daily Gourmet. The reviews, content and opinions expressed in this blog are the sole opinions of Sarah.

Fellow foodies

Recipes - under construction