Thursday, July 12, 2012

Mouth watering Pork Chops

A couple of days ago I posted about a McCormick product that I had tried.  I had a little bit of leftover seasoning so I figured I would morph it into another meal.

I'm all about the "less is more" philosophy when it comes to cooking.  I don't think something that tastes good should require a lot of ingredients.

Presenting: Apple Bourbon Pork Chops.



To make you'll need:

2 Tbsp Four Roses Bourbon
5 Tbsp Apple Juice
2 Tbsp McCormick Bourbon Spice seasoning mix
2 (4-5 ounce) pork chops

Pour the Bourbon, Apple Juice and seasoning into a ziploc bag.  Knead to combine.  Add the pork chops.  Allow to marinate a minimum of 30 minutes up to 5 hours. 

Bake at 375° F for about 35 minutes.   Feel free to try this on a grill if you wish.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Disclaimer

I am a voluntary Allrecipes Allstar Brand Ambassador and I do not receive compensation for my work with Allrecipes.com. Any product received is only used for experience-based reviews on The Daily Gourmet. The reviews, content and opinions expressed in this blog are the sole opinions of Sarah.

Fellow foodies

Recipes - under construction