Thursday, September 13, 2012

A mouthful of mushrooms

This will be a relatively short blog, but sometimes it's the little things in life that are often the most memorable.  A couple of weeks ago I stumbled onto an incredibly simple mushroom recipe that has had me CRAVING mushrooms ever since.


I served the mushrooms on top of a filet mignon, along w/ a side of baked potato, and asparagus w/ roasted mushrooms and pronounced dinner done. I didn't think too much about it, but I submitted a picture of my dinner (mainly the mushrooms) to Allrecipes.com b/c the mushrooms didn't have a picture and were therefore a "faceless" recipe.

Imagine my surprise to see that people had voted my picture and it ended up being a top picture the following day!  It's like I said it's the little things in life.  That picture was the FIRST time I've ever had any picture I've taken show up as a "winner" :-)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Disclaimer

I am a voluntary Allrecipes Allstar Brand Ambassador and I do not receive compensation for my work with Allrecipes.com. Any product received is only used for experience-based reviews on The Daily Gourmet. The reviews, content and opinions expressed in this blog are the sole opinions of Sarah.

Fellow foodies

Recipes - under construction