Monday, July 29, 2013

Holy Herdez!

I rarely post more than once in a day, but I have recently tried two new recipes, that left me licking my lips they were THAT good!


First up HERDEZ® Creamy Tomatillo Avocado Salsa



This dip became a fast fav for the following reason:

It's GOOD!

Do you need any other reasons?  Okay I'll continue!

It is versatile!  Use it as a dip, use it as a condiment for burgers, fish tacos, use it as a salad dressing, use it in place of sour cream, it's only limited by your imagination! 

It has a creamy cool texture, w/ a subtle kick from the tomatillo verde sauce.




This is a super quick to make soup.  Pick up a rotisserie chicken, and the prep time will be that much more simple.  Also, look for the tortilla strips near the salad condiments if you want to save some more time.  This has a vibrant fresh taste, and is budget friendly also! 
Both of these recipes were selected by Herdez to be integrated onto the Allrecipes.com website - and trust me they are good!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Disclaimer

I am a voluntary Allrecipes Allstar Brand Ambassador and I do not receive compensation for my work with Allrecipes.com. Any product received is only used for experience-based reviews on The Daily Gourmet. The reviews, content and opinions expressed in this blog are the sole opinions of Sarah.

Fellow foodies

Recipes - under construction