Wednesday, August 7, 2013

The goodness of Goya®

In my shopping trips I've often passed by the international aisle, and while I love ethnic cuisine I've usually found myself avoiding products that I deemed different.  This is not the case for Goya®!

I love the quality products that Goya® offers.
I recently tried the Quick and healthy turkey chili and let me tell you that this recipe is bank!  This chili boasts a fresh flavour, and the best part it's actually a food that is good for you!




For those who are watching their sodium intake, you will absolutely want to try this chili! 

2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Please do! If you've never tried a turkey based chili this is one I would recommend b/c the flavours blend beautifully!

      Delete

Disclaimer

I am a voluntary Allrecipes Allstar Brand Ambassador and I do not receive compensation for my work with Allrecipes.com. Any product received is only used for experience-based reviews on The Daily Gourmet. The reviews, content and opinions expressed in this blog are the sole opinions of Sarah.

Fellow foodies

Recipes - under construction