I am an enchilada lover, but on my busy days I don't want to make enchiladas the traditional way. I came up w/ a fast fix for my enchilada craving and not only does it taste great, but it's fast to make!
To start you'll need
• 10 corn tortillas, cut into bite-size strips
• 3 shredded cooked chicken breasts
• 1 10 oz can Diced Tomatoes & Green Chilies, do not drain
• 1 10 oz can red enchilada sauce
• 1 8 oz can Goya® Tomato Sauce
• 1/4 tsp Goya® adobo seasoning
• 1 packet Goya® saźon (with Coriander and Annatto)
• 1 cup shredded Co-Jack cheese, divided
Optional toppings: sliced black olives, cilantro, sour cream
Fill a large saucepan w/ water. Place over high heat and bring to a
boil, add chicken. Cook 10 minutes or until chicken reaches an internal
temperature of 165° F remove chicken from water and shred or roughly chop.
In a nonstick skillet add tortilla pieces and chicken; mix well.
Add undrained tomatoes, enchilada sauce, and tomato sauce. Mix well.
Sprinkle adobo seasoning and saźon over mixture. Mix well. Add in 1/2
cup cheese stir to combine. Cover skillet w/ lid; Cook an additional 5
minutes or until hot, stirring occasionally. Sprinkle with remaining 1/2
cup cheese. Serve immediately.