Tuesday, October 29, 2013

One potato, two potato...

This month as an Allrecipes Allstar I teamed up with Ore-Ida, and was given the task to incorporate Ore-Ida products into my menu.  I am a fan of french fries, who isn't, but I decided to stick with my roots.
Chicken pot pie is an absolute comfort dish for me. It is the perfect meal in one, and I couldn't think of a better way to show the flexibility of the Ore-Ida hash brown potatoes!
So if you love potatoes in your chicken pot pie, just use about 1/2 - 3/4 cup of the hash brown potatoes and your hands will thank you (no peeling, no cutting!)
This is my pot pie (before the top crust)

Next comes the tasty top crust - crimped to perfection, and vented to allow the steam to escape (extremely important!)
Perfection! A golden flaky crust with a scrumptious chicken and veggie filling!
Thanks Ore-Ida for a fabulous product!



post signature

1 comment:

  1. Looks great- pot pie is my daughter's favorite meal in the world!

    ReplyDelete

Disclaimer

I am a voluntary Allrecipes Allstar Brand Ambassador and I do not receive compensation for my work with Allrecipes.com. Any product received is only used for experience-based reviews on The Daily Gourmet. The reviews, content and opinions expressed in this blog are the sole opinions of Sarah.

Fellow foodies

Recipes - under construction