Sunday, October 13, 2013

Something to savour!

I love Johnsonville Italian Sausage, it is so robust, and bursting with flavour!  This month I have the opportunity to once again partner with Johnsonville Italian Sausage, and already I have made some incredible mouth-watering main dishes!


The first dish I made was reminiscent of a minestrone soup, minus the pasta, and it was absolutely delish! Cannellini beans and sausage is a perfect comfort food for those nippy fall days, or during those cold winter months!

 Another fast growing favourite (for most every #Allstarsjville ) is the Farfalle with Italian Sausage in a Basil Cream sauce

 It may not look so pretty, but this is a yummy dine in at home dinner!



post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Disclaimer

I am a voluntary Allrecipes Allstar Brand Ambassador and I do not receive compensation for my work with Allrecipes.com. Any product received is only used for experience-based reviews on The Daily Gourmet. The reviews, content and opinions expressed in this blog are the sole opinions of Sarah.

Fellow foodies

Recipes - under construction