Saturday, November 1, 2014

Bursting with blueberries!!!


There is something about blueberries I adore, especially when they are included in muffins!
Perhaps it's the juicy, warm texture...oh who am I kidding - I love the rich purple colour they develop once cooked!!!

What makes a blueberry muffin healthy? Is there such thing? Possibly, and our friends at PAM®  have a yummy recipe I made!

 These muffins boast a hearty texture from the oats, a dose of calcium from the yogurt, and are not super sweet. With some minor tweaks they are pretty tasty!
I upped the lemony taste by adding in about 1 1/2 Tbsp lemon juice, and since I frown heavily on margarine I used butter! *licking lips*
Feel free to use lemon yogurt and raspberries for a different twist, or even chopped peaches with vanilla yogurt- the possibilities are many.


post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Disclaimer

I am a voluntary Allrecipes Allstar Brand Ambassador and I do not receive compensation for my work with Allrecipes.com. Any product received is only used for experience-based reviews on The Daily Gourmet. The reviews, content and opinions expressed in this blog are the sole opinions of Sarah.

Fellow foodies

Recipes - under construction