Wednesday, August 12, 2015

Sold on Swansons!!!


As August has started, I find myself LOVING Swanson's Broth & Cooking Stock!!!  I have been able to make many incredibly awesome dinners that are both simple, tasty, and fast!!!
This latest meal is absolutely gourmet! Salmon with creamy dill sauce
is a dine-in at home recipe that you would be proud to serve any guests!  The sauce was absolutely divine! I wanted to do a face dive into my saute pan JUST so I could get every last drop of sauce!  To round out this meal the asparagus with lemon and goat cheese was a lovely accompaniment! Thank you Swanson's for allowing busy, working professionals the time to sit down to a meal cooked at home, from scratch!  #WhyICook #AllstarsSwanson






post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Disclaimer

I am a voluntary Allrecipes Allstar Brand Ambassador and I do not receive compensation for my work with Allrecipes.com. Any product received is only used for experience-based reviews on The Daily Gourmet. The reviews, content and opinions expressed in this blog are the sole opinions of Sarah.

Fellow foodies

Recipes - under construction