Tuesday, August 4, 2015

Simply Swansons

Life has been BUSY lately! My day starts out at 0530...and I usually am not home until 2100. Given my busy schedule I'm appreciative of food that's fast..please note I did NOT say "fast food".
I find it interesting how many people will dedicate their time to many "good" activities - whether it's staying physically active, furthering education, etc., but so many people fail in an area just as important...Cooking!!!
For August I have the opportunity to work with Swanson's and this is a product which will give some down home goodness to your cooking! Their smothered pork chops are SO fast to make, and they turn out incredibly tender! I chose to add in mushrooms, and while they are optional it's TOO great of a bonus to ignore!!!

I rounded out my dinner with garlic seasoned vegetables  these veggies were packed with yummy flavour!  Can you believe start to finish to make the pork chops and veggies it took less than 30 minutes?!
That's what I call food done right, food done fast, and food that tastes incredible!
#AllstarsSwanson #WhyICook






post signature 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Disclaimer

I am a voluntary Allrecipes Allstar Brand Ambassador and I do not receive compensation for my work with Allrecipes.com. Any product received is only used for experience-based reviews on The Daily Gourmet. The reviews, content and opinions expressed in this blog are the sole opinions of Sarah.

Fellow foodies

Recipes - under construction