Thursday, July 14, 2016

Pretzels galore

In April I posted a blog about an assignment I had involving pretzels. Snack Factory® Pretzel Crisps®. asked the Allstars to create some recipes using their product. Normally, I would jump for joy, but not when my creativity is restricted. 
My two bags of pretzel crisps were actually pretzel crumbs. This was a challenge because any recipe we created required us to keep the pretzels intact. I thought about a sweet and salty effect and decided to go with an S'mores style recipe. I chose to create recipes that served just one. If I learned anything it is simply the Snack Factory company needs to re-think their packaging and use a sleeve-style package in order to keep their product whole.
My recipe for "Sarah's I want S'more pretzel crisps" can be found here.


post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Disclaimer

I am a voluntary Allrecipes Allstar Brand Ambassador and I do not receive compensation for my work with Allrecipes.com. Any product received is only used for experience-based reviews on The Daily Gourmet. The reviews, content and opinions expressed in this blog are the sole opinions of Sarah.

Fellow foodies

Recipes - under construction