Thursday, May 2, 2013

Shake it up with Sauza!!!

Cinco de Mayo is just around the corner, but it's also 1700 somewhere (that's 5 o'clock for those not used to military time)...that means it's the perfect time for Sauza 100% blue agave tequila!!!


As an allrecipes brand ambassador I was selected to product test this tequila, and let me tell you this has a bright, refreshing citrus taste!




Tequila seems to be the outcast of most liquor, and most people are quick to voice their dislike for tequila but I enjoy tequila. It has many uses whether in your favourite mixed beverage, a dessert, or used in a marinade.

For this purpose I made a Night lemon Sauza rita


It couldn't have been easier! This drink was perfectly refreshing and note that you don't have to use the gold tequila feel free to sub the blue agave tequila!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Disclaimer

I am a voluntary Allrecipes Allstar Brand Ambassador and I do not receive compensation for my work with Allrecipes.com. Any product received is only used for experience-based reviews on The Daily Gourmet. The reviews, content and opinions expressed in this blog are the sole opinions of Sarah.

Fellow foodies

Recipes - under construction