Tuesday, June 11, 2013

Crank up the heat!

Summer is the perfect time for grilling, and nothing beats a crisp, refreshing salad on a hot day!

Caprese salad with grilled flank steak is both filling and simple to make.


I chose to prepare my flank steak w/ a different marinade technique. I think the subtle change improved the taste from "oh" to "ah!"

To make the marinade:
Pour 1/2 cup grapeseed oil, 1/4 cup soy sauce, and 4 tsp McCormick Montreal steak seasoning in a gallon size ziplock bag. Place 1lb of flank steak in the marinade. Allow to marinate for 1-3 hours.

Grill as instructed in the recipe linked above. Your mouth will thank you if you follow these changes!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Disclaimer

I am a voluntary Allrecipes Allstar Brand Ambassador and I do not receive compensation for my work with Allrecipes.com. Any product received is only used for experience-based reviews on The Daily Gourmet. The reviews, content and opinions expressed in this blog are the sole opinions of Sarah.

Fellow foodies

Recipes - under construction