Monday, February 8, 2016

Inviting Knorr to dinner


This month has been amazing! I am once again working with Knorr, and this time it's not creating a recipe, but I am using their product to make dinner, and let me say they have some delicious dinners!
Two I have recently tried are their shrimp scampi, and salmon scampi. What's not to love? It is a dinner that gives a lean protein, vegetables, and rice...plus it can be ready in a rapidly fast time! Something this college lady loves!!!
Thoughts: I loved the shrimp scampi, but it needs something more. I think adding white wine would be appropriate, and some roasted red peppers would also be a welcome addition.
The salmon scampi was delectable. I'll admit I tweaked the directions a little bit. I chose to cook a salmon fillet in the oven, and then once it was cooked I divided it into smaller pieces. To me there's just something wrong with flaking off salmon in a skillet, because you don't want any salmon to be left behind. Do give these a try. They're delicious!



post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Disclaimer

I am a voluntary Allrecipes Allstar Brand Ambassador and I do not receive compensation for my work with Allrecipes.com. Any product received is only used for experience-based reviews on The Daily Gourmet. The reviews, content and opinions expressed in this blog are the sole opinions of Sarah.

Fellow foodies

Recipes - under construction